The fun never stops at Firefly HQ! We have been developing some super fun and interactive online virtual children’s parties. Using the magical power of technology, your child’s friends and family will be able to celebrate their special day in real time. Your child and their guests will be able to engage with Miss.Firefly LIVE with plenty of fun and games. If you can’t have your friends around for a party in person then have a virtual zoom birthday party with us. You can even invite you Aunt in Australia or your Cousins in California!
It doesn’t have to be for a birthday, if you haven’t seen your friends for a while you can get together for some online fun with us! Parties last at least 30 minutes
For corporate inquiries please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Party with a Christmas Elf and do lots of our cool party games, elf challenges and elf school! We will add in some Elf magic and puppets if it’s a party for younger children. Elf firefly will report back to Santa for his “Naughty & Nice List” but we heard a rumor that all children are on the nice list this year!x
This party has lots of dancing, party games, fun challenges and more! We start off with everyone saying hello to each other and next up is a warm up activity. Then we get stuck into party games and lots of fun! We tailor the activities to suit the age group of the guests invited.
This party can be themed where the entertainer will wear a themed costume and have some themed games and music. The games will be designed to suit the age group with more challenging games for older children.
Harry Potter, Disco, Fairy Princess, Unicorn, Superhero, Pirate, Princess Poppy from Trolls and more on request.
Suits age 4-7 years. Miss.Firefly will try to do some magic but as always she needs the help of her magical friends. One person at the party has extra magic in their fingers, I wonder who might that be! This party features magic tricks, puppets and music with dancing and party games added in if time. This party can also be themed as above.
How Does a Zoom Party Work?
- You book us, pay for the party and arrange a day and time.
- We will set up the Zoom scheduled online party for the agreed entertainment date and start time.
- You send the invite to your guests
- You and the parents of your guests will need to download the Zoom App on your phone, tablet or computer.
- On the day of the party log into Zoom via the link we send you about 5 mins before the party start time.
On the Day
- We recommend using the biggest screen you can so the children can see each other and the entertainer.
- Have lots of dancing space
- Turn off any background noise
- It helps to have the child’s first name appear as their profile name on the screen
Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.